Terms & Conditions
Our terms require that:
- Bookings must be confirmed in writing at least two weeks prior to the start of the distribution.
- All material must be delivered to our premises in Manchester, or another specified address, no later than seven days prior to the start date.
- All material must be bundled in lots of 250 or 500 and quantity clearly marked on boxes, otherwise a bundling fee of £20/1000 + will be charged without consultation.
- The invoice must be paid in full at least three days prior to the commencement of the distribution or else distribution will be delayed.
The prices quoted have taken in the following factors and include the following:
- Delivery of items to individual Independent Distribution Agents in designated areas.
- Distribution of each item to residential or business letterboxes in each of the areas as specified by the client.
- Monitored supervision which is checked and cross-checked by supervisors in their local area and verification at head office.
- Should there be any complaints, a thorough investigation will be made by ACE LEAFLETS and a written/email report sent to the client regarding ACE LEAFLETS’ findings.
Before job commencement:
A refund of 50% of the total cost will be reimbursed to the client.
After job commencement:
No refund applicable. ACE LEAFLETS will return any undelivered stock to client.
Complaints must be received within 3 days of completion of the distribution to enable ACE LEAFLETS to verify and investigate.
- ACE LEAFLETS takes all complaints seriously.
- Provided the complaint is received within the specified time ACE LEAFLETS will undertake the following steps to have the matter resolved within 24-48 hours, weather and circumstances permitting:
- Immediately dispatch a supervisor to the street where the complaint was received;
- Undertake a door knock of the street to verify the complaint;
- Obtain independent eye witness accounts of the complaint or otherwise;
- Report back to head office with the findings;
- Return to headoffice and prepare investigations report and undertake a stocktake;
- A Senior manger will forward the report to the client and take further action where necessary.
Any complaints received after the deadline will not be investigated due
to inaccuracy of the results that will be obtained.